Peccato che non possiamo fare nulla per avere fortuna! Mentre possiamo sforzarci.
Molto carina la parte in cui propone una ricetta semplice fatta di cose concrete.
Provare per credere!
1. Delete 120 minutes a day of 'spare time' from your life. This can include TV, reading the newspaper, commuting, wasting time in social networks and meetings. Up to you.
2. Spend the 120 minutes doing this instead:
3. Spend at least one weekend day doing absolutely nothing but being with people you love.
- Exercise for thirty minutes.
- Read relevant non-fiction (trade magazines, journals, business books, blogs, etc.)
- Send three thank you notes.
- Learn new digital techniques (spreadsheet macros, Firefox shortcuts, productivity tools, graphic design, html coding)
- Blog for five minutes about something you learned.
- Give a speech once a month about something you don't currently know a lot about.
4. Only spend money, for one year, on things you absolutely need to get by. Save the rest, relentlessly.